Address Nozawa’s serviced apartment style lodging is the first of its kind in the village, and combines the comfort of being at home with the pleasure of being pampered at a hotel. All apartments are fully equipped with kitchenette and cooking utensils.
Address Nozawa caters to the needs of both international and domestic customers who wish to stay comfortably, experience life at the heart of a traditional Japanese village, and have the freedom to live their holidays the way they like.
- Standard Studio – A stylish and comfortable studio apartment to accompany the simple and slow life in a traditional countryside village. Rediscover the beauty of talking around a table, cooking together and having a good time with loved ones. Create timeless memories with these precious moments at Address Nozawa. 36sq m. Sleeps 3.
- Superior Studio – A cutting-edge and asymmetric design in a colorful and healing environment. It is the perfect stay for people who want comfort and freedom in addition to their sense of style. Spacious and fashionable, our Superior Studio is ideal for small families and groups. 47sq m. Sleeps 4.
- Executive Studio – A cool designed apartment with fresh colors that well harmonize with the traditional Japanese structure of the building. Sophisticated, elegant and very spacious, our Executive Studio is the perfect room for large families and for all who simply like feeling at home wherever they go. 65sq m. Sleeps 6.
- Grand Suite – The largest room in Address Nozawa. It is a gorgeous and stylish studio apartment and has added class to homeliness. 82sq m. Sleeps 6.
- Fully Equipped kitchen and dish washing items
- Card Key security system
- Hot spring baths in common area
- Play / reading lounge for the whole family
- Dry room with secure ski equipment storage space
- Washing and drying machines and detergent
- Front desk and full concierge service
- Refrigerator stocked with breakfast items for an easy morning
- Baggage storage
- DVD rental
- Drip coffee, Green tea
- Free WiFi and LAN lines available through common areas and guestrooms