- About Us
- Contact Us
Lift Pass Special – Buy an 8 day lift pass and get up to a 14 days – Book by 18 November.
Ski Rental Special – Buy 8 days of ski rental and get up to 14 days – Book by 21 November.
Sky Hotel – 7th night free- Book by 1 November.
The Gant – Book 12 nights or more and save 40% all season or save up to 30% on selected dates for stays of less than 12 nights - Book by 31 August when specials would then reduce.
The Crestwood – Stay 7 pay 6 or stay 14 pay 12 on selected dates.
Woodrun Place, Enclave & Chamonix – Stay 6 pay 5 on selected dates – Book by 1 November.
Ski Terrain: Over 1028 acres with 125 trails, Adventure terrain offering spectacular views
Elevation: Top 3559m, Base 2451m
Difficulty: Easiest 18%, More difficult 30%, Most difficult 16%, Expert 36%
Longest Run:5.6 km
Snowfall:8m annual average
Other Activities: Powder tours, Fresh track nature tours, Snowmobiling, Snowshoeing, Cross country & back country, Sleigh rides, Ice-skating, Dog Sledding.
1. 4 Mountains to choose from: With 4 mountains to choose from; Aspen, Snowmass, Aspen Highlands & Buttermilk there is an amazing amount of challenging ski-able terrain over 500 kms of ski runs all linked together by a convenient free shuttle bus system.
2. Aspen City & Entertainment: Aspen is buzzing cosmopolitan town with an air of sophistication. Offering luxury experiences in boutique shopping, fine dinning, art gallery, museum & entertainment with some infamous music haunts and cool bars. You might even sneak in some celebrity spotting!
3. Terrain: Aspen offers wonderful steep skiing terrain for intermediate, advance and expert skiers, with the other 3 mountains offering an abundance of terrain for all levels across an incredible 5000+ acres across the 4 mountains including terrain parks & half pipes. Add to this the famous Colorado powder and it’s hard to beat for any snow enthusiast.
4. Environment: Aspen is home to some of the most stunning scenery in Colorado; the pristine mountain air, the aspen tree groves, Maroon Bells are North America’s most photographed peaks. The bones of a 43,500 year old Mammoth was discovered near the Snowmass Village in 2010, in 2011 a further 4500 fossils were unearthed at Ziegler Reservoir.
5. Access & Transport: Aspen has an airport only 15 mins drive from downtown so access is great flying in from either LA or Denver. The shuttle service around town and connecting the 4 resorts is so easy and convenient you can easily ski all 4 mountains during your stay.
Gateway: Aspen or Denver
Duration: Aspen or Denver Aspen Airport
- Aspen. Duration 15 mins Denver Airport
- Aspen / Snowmass Duration – 41⁄2 hrs by shuttle.
Partnering Airlines: Qantas
Aspen says and offers it all. Aspen is a great town enriched in history and surrounded with amazing mountains that covers all types of skiing in the renowned Colorado Champagne Powder. With a wide range of shops, dining, entertainment and activities, Aspen has something for everyone.
There are 4 ski areas Aspen Mountain, Aspen Highlands, Buttermilk and Snowmass, each linked by a free shuttle bus. All areas are skiable on the 1 ticket. Accommodation is located in Aspen town or over in Snowmass, which offers ski in ski out properties. Accommodation ranges from hotels, suites and in both areas and there is a range for every budget.