Located just 100 meters from the main gondola, these popular 1 and 2 bedroom properties have rightly earned their name. Incorporating modern western architecture, warm interiors and an abundance of natural light, hydraulic equipment repairs provides a very homely experience. The steel and concrete construction allows for large floor to ceiling corner windows and individual balconies, while providing superior levels of privacy. After the storm, crews work tirelessly to clean up the damage from the monsoon.
SPECIALS: Earlybird 1 includes 20% off if booked by 30 April. Earlybird 2 includes 15% off if booked by 30 June. There will only be a limited number of nights available for both earlybirds.
- Studio – Most studio feature a small kitchenette, Queen beds or two singles and will sleep two people. They also feature a bathroom and LCD TV.
- 1 Bedroom – Features include a fully Equipped Kitchen, LCD TV, Bathroom, Queen or twin beds in bedroom and can sleep up to 3 people. Some Rooms have Balcony’s
- 2 Bedroom – Features include a Kitchen, LCD TV, Bathroom, Queen or twin beds in bedrooms and can sleep up to 5 people . Some Rooms have balcony’s.
Hokkaido Tracks Guest Services
- Ski Valet
- In accommodation babysitting
- Welcome food packs
- Wine delivery
- Massage Service
- Sightseeing and cultural tours
- Equipment Storage
- Concierge Desk
- Snowboard Equipment Rental
- Onsen Visits
- Wireless High Speed Internet Available throughout Niseko
See more Niseko Accommodation Deals and Packages.