The Fairmont Banff Springs offers stunning vistas. Its unique blend of opulence and seclusion has been a symbol of Rocky Mountain magnificence for more than a century. Styled after a Scottish baronial castle, The Fairmont Banff Springs offers championship golf courses, unparalleled skiing, classic cuisine and Willow Stream, a world class European-style spa. Experience timeless beauty and luxurious comfort in a pristine wilderness
Early Bird Offer – 30% off if booked by 31 August 2017 or 20% off if booked by 30 November 2017.
Long Stay Offer – Take a further 5% off for stays of 10+ nights. Book by 30 November 2017.
Specials exclude 22 December 2017 – 2 January 2018.
- Fairmont Room (sleeps 2) Standard hotel rooms with tea and coffee making TV, courtyard and woodland views. 23 sqm
- Fairmont Mountain View (sleeps 2) Standard hotel rooms with tea and coffee making TV, Spectacular Mountain Views. 23sqm
- Deluxe Rooms (sleeps 2 to 4 ) Deluxe Hotel room with 2 Queens or 1 King with tea and coffee making TV, Spectacular Mountain Views. 36sqm
- Gift Shop, Fashion Boutiques and Ski Hire
- 4 Star Spa Voted Top 5 in Canada
- Cafe, Bars and Resturant
- Ski Storage
- Kids Club and Pool
- Wireless High Speed Internet Access in Guest Rooms is complimentary