Hotel De Laile is a smaller hotel located on the slopes of Happo One, the hotel comprises of only 35 rooms. The property itself is a very clean, comfortable and charming hotel and is assigned the 3 star level of hospitality rating. It’s in a great location only a 3 minute walk to the slopes and ticket office. Natural indoor and outdoor mineral hot-springs are a plus, just perfect after a strenuous day on the slopes. The hotel’s restaurant serves western and Japanese cuisine and has nice mountain views. This property works very well for groups and individuals alike, the service levels are excellent and the natural beauty of the area in which it is located comes alive at night with the romanticism of an enchanted forest on its doorsteps.
- Twin Room – Twin rooms offer twin bedding with ensuite. Includes breakfast daily. Sleeps 2.
- Wa-Yo Room (Japanese & Western Combination Room) – Wa-Yo rooms offer 2 western beds and 2 futons with ensuite. Includes breakfast daily. Sleeps 3 or 4.
- Restaurant, Bar and Coffee Lounge
- Indoor and outdoor hot springs
- Lobby Shop
- Vending machines
- Karaoke Rooms
- International phone access
- 3 minutes walk to Happo Sakka lift.
- Ski storage room
- Wireless internet in lobby and lounge.
See more Hakuba Accommodation Deals and Packages.