One of Niseko’s true ski-in ski-out properties, the contemporarily designed Green Leaf Hotel Niseko Village is a dynamic 200-room ( 192 interconnecting ) destination hotel and provides vibrant accomodation at the base of the Niseko Village ski area, a Spa, authentic natural onsen, and unsurpassed access to the finest powder snow in the world. A variety of dining options include a roof top bar with open fire-pit and a unique International & Japanese fusion buffet restaurant.
A full service and rental centre, including a ski valet service, Niseko Village School and Niseko Kids operate within the hotel all combine to create the ultimate ski destination hotel in Niseko.
Special: 20% off Deluxe Rooms for stays of 5+ nights. Book by 30 June. Excludes 17 Dec 2016 – 3 Jan 2017 and 26 Jan 2017 – 4 Feb 2017.
- Deluxe Room – Deluxe King and Deluxe Twin guestrooms are fully furnished to meet the needs of a discerning international clientele. Each room has a flat panel TV, Dream Bed(s), adjustable massage showerhead with bathtub and an iPod docking station. Sleeps up to 3 adults with connecting rooms available.
- Suites – Suites offer a modern living room, two flat panel televisions, audio systems, a kitchenette, powder room and unrivalled views.
- In-house laundry service
- The Green Leaf Spa
- The Green Leaf Onsen (hot spring)
- Complimentary parking
- Shuttle services
- Basecamp Ski Valet & Flex Space
- Sakura Lobby Shop
- Cross signing facilities with Hilton Niseko Village
- Self-service launderette nearby
- Complimentary wireless internet throughout the hotel.
See more Niseko Accommodation Deals and Packages.