Located slopeside in the heart of the village with breathtaking views from every direction. The hotel amenities include the fabulous ‘Mantles’ Restaurant and Bar, ski rental, health club, heated outdoor pool, hot tubs, fitness centre and sauna. Rooms are ideal for families with the option of interconnecting rooms.
Book by August 31 and receive 30% off selected rooms.
Luxurious Sun Peaks Grand Package – 7 nights from just $4,299 per family!
- Return coach transfers from Kamloops to Sun Peaks
- 7 nights at Sun Peaks Grand for 4 people in a 1 bedroom Condo plus Den
- 6 day ski pass
Travel is from 16 Jan 2019, book by August 31, 2018. Prices based on 2 adults and 2 children (under 12) and do not include flights.
- Deluxe Room – Features a king, or two double beds, colour TV with remote, lounge chairs, desk, mini-bar and coffee maker; bathrobes, hairdryers, Lodgenet movies with Nintendo, and confidential voice mail.
- Mountain View Room– Features a Mountain View in addition to the Deluxe Room features.
- Balcony Room – Features a large balcony in addition to Deluxe Room features. Mountain View available.
- Summit Club – Features 5th floor king guest rooms with exclusive use to Club Lounge. Daily deluxe continental breakfast with hot items, après ski snacks and honour bar. The guestrooms on the Summit Club Floor have a maximum occupancy of two adults per room, 1 King bed (adult oriented floor).
- Suites – A variety of junior, one and two bedroom suites available in main hotel or condo style in The Residences at Sun Peaks Grand.
- Connecting rooms – Many of our Deluxe Rooms connect, offering a king and two double beds configuration. This is ideal for families, or those who simply want a little extra space.
- Underground heated car parking spot
- non smoking building
- Resturant onsite
- Ski lockers
- Wireless High Speed Internet Access in Guest Rooms is complimentary