Located slopeside in the heart of the village with breathtaking views from every direction. The hotel amenities include the fabulous ‘Mantles’ Restaurant and Bar, ski rental, health club, heated outdoor pool, hot tubs, fitness centre and sauna. Rooms are ideal for families with the option of interconnecting rooms.
20% off Deluxe, Mountainview Balcony & Balcony Rooms if booked by 15 November 2017 – Excludes 22 December 2017 – 7 January 2018.
25% off Summit Club Rooms if booked by 31 August 2017 – Excludes 22 December 2017 – 7 January 2018.
$50.00 food & beverage credit if booked by 30 June 2017. Excludes 22 December 2017 – 7 January 2018.
Stay 7 Pay 6, Stay 12 Pay 10, Stay 14 Pay 11, Stay 21 Pay 16. Excludes 22 December 2017 – 7 January 2018.
- Deluxe Room – Features a king, or two double beds, colour TV with remote, lounge chairs, desk, mini-bar and coffee maker; bathrobes, hairdryers, Lodgenet movies with Nintendo, and confidential voice mail.
- Mountain View Room– Features a Mountain View in addition to the Deluxe Room features.
- Balcony Room – Features a large balcony in addition to Deluxe Room features. Mountain View available.
- Summit Club – Features 5th floor king guest rooms with exclusive use to Club Lounge. Daily deluxe continental breakfast with hot items, après ski snacks and honour bar. The guestrooms on the Summit Club Floor have a maximum occupancy of two adults per room, 1 King bed (adult oriented floor).
- Suites – A variety of junior, one and two bedroom suites available in main hotel or condo style in The Residences at Sun Peaks Grand.
- Connecting rooms – Many of our Deluxe Rooms connect, offering a king and two double beds configuration. This is ideal for families, or those who simply want a little extra space.
- Underground heated car parking spot
- non smoking building
- Resturant onsite
- Ski lockers
- Wireless High Speed Internet Access in Guest Rooms is complimentary