The Epic Pass has just been released with exciting new international resort additions! We’ve compared the 2 major passes available to Australians to see which one works best for you.
THE EPIC PASS
THE 2018/19 EPIC PASS IS NOW ON SALE & INCLUDES EVEN MORE EPIC RESORTS!
Want to ski year round with access to 61 resorts across 4 continents? The 2018/19 Epic Pass has just been released and provides unlimited access to even more resorts including firm favourites such as Whistler Blackcomb, Vail and Perisher but also new for the 18/19 season – Telluride in Colorado; Hakuba Valley’s nine ski resorts in Japan; and legendary Canadian Rockies resorts including Fernie and Kicking Horse!
And it’s one of the best value passes around – if you ski/board 5 days or more in a season then the Epic Pass pays for itself!
SO WHAT’S INCLUDED IN THE EPIC PASS?
UNRESTRICTED ACCESS (UNLIMITED, NO RESTRICTION DATES):
- PERISHER (2019 access)
- WHISTLER BLACKCOMB
- BEAVER CREEK
- PARK CITY
- AFTON ALPS
- MT BRIGHTON
- ARAPAHOE BASIN
- CRESTED BUTTE MOUNTAIN RESORT
- OKEMO MOUNTAIN RESORT
- MOUNT SUNAPEE RESORT
PARTNER ACCESS (LIMITED ACCESS, NO RESTRICTION DATES):
- TELLURIDE (7 days skiing/boarding)
- HAKUBA VALLEY, JAPAN (5 consecutive days skiing/boarding)
- RESORTS OF THE CANADIAN ROCKIES including FERNIE, KICKING HORSE, KIMBERLEY, NAKISKA, MONT SAINTE ANNE & STONEHAM (7 days skiing/boarding)
- Access to 30 European resorts across France, Italy, Switzerland & Austria:
- FRANCE – LES 3 VALLEES,TIGNES-VAL D’ISERE, PARADISKI (6 days skiing/boarding consisting of two days in each region)
- ITALY – SKIRAMA DOLOMITI (3 days skiing/boarding)
- SWITZERLAND – 4 VALLEES (5 consecutive days skiing/boarding)
- AUSTRIA – ARLBERG (3 consecutive days skiing/boarding)
Additional benefits include:
- 6 discounted ski-with-a-friend tickets to pass onto your friends and family (not available at Perisher or European resorts)
- Plus enjoy Epic Pass Club benefits which provide exclusive discounts on lodging, rentals, transportation, food and beverage and more across most resorts.
This price is available for a limited time, don’t miss out!
So, that’s all well and good but how does it compare to the other major pass available to Australians – the Epic Australia Pass?
THE EPIC AUSTRALIA PASS
The 2018/19 Epic Australia Pass is an Australian season pass for Perisher and provides access to 24 international resorts.
WHAT’S INCLUDED IN THE EPIC AUSTRALIA PASS:
PRIMARY ACCESS (NO RESTRICTION DATES):
- PERISHER (unlimited 2018 access, no restrictions)
- HAKUBA VALLEY, JAPAN (5 consecutive days skiing/boarding, no date restrictions)
PARTNER ACCESS (HOLIDAY RESTRICTION DATES APPLY*):
- PARK CITY
- ARAPAHOE BASIN
- 10 days (nonconsecutive) combined between WHISTLER BLACKCOMB, VAIL, BEAVER CREEK and/or STOWE
Additional benefits include discounted ski-with-a-friend tickets at Perisher plus exclusive benefits at Perisher including accommodation, Skitube, rental and food and beverage discounts.
*Holiday Restriction Dates – 23-24 November, 19 -31 December 2018, 19 January, 16-17 February, 9, 16 & 23 March 2019
You can buy the Epic Australia Pass here.
To purchase the Epic Pass or to find out more about our great Early Bird deals on flights, accommodation or rentals,