The Epic Pass has just been released with exciting new international resort additions! We’ve compared the 2 major passes available to Australians to see which one works best for you.
THE EPIC PASS
THE 2018/19 EPIC PASS IS NOW ON SALE & INCLUDES EVEN MORE EPIC RESORTS!
Want to ski year round with access to 61 resorts across 4 continents? The 2018/19 Epic Pass has just been released and provides unlimited access to even more resorts including firm favourites such as Whistler Blackcomb, Vail and Perisher but also new for the 18/19 season – Telluride in Colorado; Hakuba Valley’s nine ski resorts in Japan; and legendary Canadian Rockies resorts including Fernie and Kicking Horse!
And it’s one of the best value passes around – if you ski/board 5 days or more in a season then the Epic Pass pays for itself!
SO WHAT’S INCLUDED IN THE EPIC PASS?
UNRESTRICTED ACCESS (UNLIMITED, NO RESTRICTION DATES):
- PERISHER (2019 access)
- WHISTLER BLACKCOMB
- BEAVER CREEK
- PARK CITY
- AFTON ALPS
- MT BRIGHTON
- ARAPAHOE BASIN
PARTNER ACCESS (LIMITED ACCESS, NO RESTRICTION DATES):
- TELLURIDE (7 days skiing/boarding)
- HAKUBA VALLEY, JAPAN (5 consecutive days skiing/boarding)
- RESORTS OF THE CANADIAN ROCKIES including FERNIE, KICKING HORSE, KIMBERLEY, NAKISKA, MONT SAINTE ANNE & STONEHAM (7 days skiing/boarding)
- Access to 30 European resorts across France, Italy, Switzerland & Austria:
- FRANCE – LES 3 VALLEES,TIGNES-VAL D’ISERE, PARADISKI (6 days skiing/boarding consisting of two days in each region)
- ITALY – SKIRAMA DOLOMITI (3 days skiing/boarding)
- SWITZERLAND – 4 VALLEES (5 consecutive days skiing/boarding)
- AUSTRIA – ARLBERG (3 consecutive days skiing/boarding)
Additional benefits include:
- 6 discounted ski-with-a-friend tickets to pass onto your friends and family (not available at Perisher or European resorts)
- Plus enjoy Epic Pass Club benefits which provide exclusive discounts on lodging, rentals, transportation, food and beverage and more across most resorts.
This price is available for a limited time, don’t miss out!
So, that’s all well and good but how does it compare to the other major pass available to Australians – the Epic Australia Pass?
THE EPIC AUSTRALIA PASS
The 2018/19 Epic Australia Pass is an Australian season pass for Perisher and provides access to 24 international resorts.
WHAT’S INCLUDED IN THE EPIC AUSTRALIA PASS:
PRIMARY ACCESS (NO RESTRICTION DATES):
- PERISHER (unlimited 2018 access, no restrictions)
- HAKUBA VALLEY, JAPAN (5 consecutive days skiing/boarding, no date restrictions)
PARTNER ACCESS (HOLIDAY RESTRICTION DATES APPLY*):
- PARK CITY
- ARAPAHOE BASIN
- 10 days (nonconsecutive) combined between WHISTLER BLACKCOMB, VAIL, BEAVER CREEK and/or STOWE
Additional benefits include discounted ski-with-a-friend tickets at Perisher plus exclusive benefits at Perisher including accommodation, Skitube, rental and food and beverage discounts.
*Holiday Restriction Dates – 23-24 November, 19 -31 December 2018, 19 January, 16-17 February, 9, 16 & 23 March 2019
You can buy the Epic Australia Pass for AUD$889 here.
To purchase the Epic Pass or to find out more about our great Early Bird deals on flights, accommodation or rentals,