THE 2020/21 EPIC PASS GUIDE
The Epic Pass has been released with exciting new international resort additions! We’ve compared the 2 major passes available to Australians so check out our 2020/21 Epic Pass Guide below to see which one works best for you.
The 2020/21 Epic Pass allows you to ski year-round with access to 70 resorts across 8 countries and 4 continents including firm favourites such as Whistler Blackcomb, Vail, Mt Hotham, Falls Creek, Perisher, Hakuba and Telluride.
And it’s one of the best value passes around – if you ski/board 5 days or more in a season then the Epic Pass pays for itself!
SO WHAT’S INCLUDED IN THE EPIC PASS?
UNRESTRICTED ACCESS (UNLIMITED, NO RESTRICTION DATES):
- PERISHER, AUS (2021 access)
- FALLS CREEK, AUS (2021 season)
- MT HOTHAM, AUS (2021 season)
- VAIL, CO
- BEAVER CREEK, CO
- WHISTLER BLACKCOMB, BC
- BRECKENRIDGE, CO
- PARK CITY, UT
- KEYSTONE, CO
- HEAVENLY, CA/NV
- NORTHSTAR, CA
- KIRKWOOD, CA
- STOWE, VT
- WILMOT, WI
- AFTON ALPS, MN
- MT BRIGHTON, MI
- OKEMO, VT
- MOUNT SUNAPEE, NH
- CRESTED BUTTE, CO
- STEVENS PASS, WA
- MOUNT SNOW, VT
- ATTITASH MOUNTAIN RESORT, NH
- WILDCAT MOUNTAIN, NH
- CROTCHED MOUNTAIN, NH
- HUNTER MOUNTAIN, NY
- LIBERTY MOUNTAIN RESORT, PA
- ROUNDTOP MOUNTAIN RESORT, PA
- WHITETAIL RESORT, PA
- JACK FROST, PA
- BIG BOULDER, PA
- ALPINE VALLEY, OH
- BOSTON MILLS, OH
- BRANDYWINE, OH
- MAD RIVER MOUNTAIN, OH
- HIDDEN VALLEY, MO
- SNOW CREEK, MO
- PAOLI PEAKS, IN
Note, when using this pass in Australia it must be validated at the resort’s ticketing office first before using it on the slopes.
PARTNER ACCESS (LIMITED ACCESS, NO RESTRICTION DATES):
- TELLURIDE, COLORADO* (7 days skiing/boarding)
- HAKUBA VALLEY, JAPAN (5 consecutive days skiing/boarding)
- RUSUTSU, JAPAN (5 consecutive days skiing/boarding)
- SUN VALLEY, IDAHO* (7 days skiing/boarding)
- SNOWBASIN, UTAH* (7 days skiing/boarding)
- RESORTS OF THE CANADIAN ROCKIES including FERNIE, KICKING HORSE, KIMBERLEY, NAKISKA, MONT SAINTE ANNE & STONEHAM* (7 days skiing/boarding)
- Access to 26 European resorts across France, Italy, Switzerland & Austria:
- FRANCE – LES 3 VALLEES (7 consecutive days skiing/boarding)
- ITALY – SKIRAMA DOLOMITI (7 consecutive days skiing/boarding)
- SWITZERLAND – 4 VALLEES (5 consecutive days skiing/boarding)
- AUSTRIA – ARLBERG (3 consecutive days skiing/boarding)
Additional benefits include:
- *50% off lift tickets at these resorts once all seven days are used.
- Epic Mountain Rewards is a new no-sign up loyalty program which offers 20% off food and beverage, lodging, group ski lessons, rentals, Epic Mountain Express transportation, guided Cat Skiing Tours in Keystone and Heli-Skiing packages in Whistler Blackcomb.
- 16 Discount Tickets:
- Save up to 40% on Buddy Tickets when you ski with friends or family (not available at Perisher, Hotham, Falls Creek or European resorts).
- Ski-with-a-friend (S-W-A-F) tickets offer discounted single-day resort window price to friends and family (not available at Perisher, Hotham, Falls Creek or European resorts).
This price is available for a limited time, don’t miss out!
So, that’s all well and good but how does it compare to the other major pass available to Australians – the Epic Australia Pass?
THE EPIC AUSTRALIA PASS
The 2020/21 Epic Australia Pass is an Australian season pass for Perisher, Falls Creek and Mt Hotham and provides access to 33 international resorts.
WHAT’S INCLUDED IN THE EPIC AUSTRALIA PASS:
PRIMARY ACCESS (NO RESTRICTION DATES):
- PERISHER (unlimited 2020 access, no restrictions)
- FALLS CREEK (unlimited 2020 access, no restrictions)
- MT HOTHAM (unlimited 2020 access, no restrictions)
- CRESTED BUTTE MOUNTAIN RESORT (unlimited 2020/21 access, no restrictions)
- OKEMO MOUNTAIN RESORT (unlimited 2020/21 access, no restrictions)
- MOUNT SUNAPEE RESORT (unlimited 2020/21 access, no restrictions)
- STEVENS PASS (unlimited 2020/21 access, no restrictions)
- HAKUBA VALLEY, JAPAN (5 consecutive days skiing/boarding 2020/21, no date restrictions)
- RUSUTSU, JAPAN (5 consecutive days skiing/boarding 2020/21, no date restrictions)
- Unlimited, unrestricted access to The 17 Peak Resorts ski areas; Mount Snow, Attitash Mountain Resort, Wildcat Mountain, Hunter Mountain, Crotched Mountain, Roundtop Mountain, Liberty Mountain, Big Boulder, Whitetail Resort, Boston Mills, Jack Frost, Mad River Mountain, Alpine Valley, Paoli Peaks, Brandywine, Hidden Valley, Snow Creek in the 2020/21 season.
PARTNER ACCESS FOR 2020/21 SEASON (HOLIDAY RESTRICTION DATES APPLY*):
- PARK CITY
- 10 days (nonconsecutive) combined between WHISTLER BLACKCOMB, VAIL and BEAVER CREEK
Additional benefits include:
- 6 Bring a Mate discount invitations valid at Perisher, Falls Creek and Hotham – save up to 50%.
- Up to 25% off lessons at Perisher, Falls Creek and Hotham when purchased online, in advance.
- Up to 25% off equipment hire at Perisher, Falls Creek and Hotham when purchased online, in advance.
- Up to 15% off at Perisher owned food and beverage outlets + selected accommodation
- Up to 20% off accommodation, food and rentals at selected US resorts
*Holiday Restriction Dates: 27 Nov – 28 Nov, 2020, 19 Dec – 31 Dec 2020, 16 Jan 2021, 13 Feb – 14 Feb 2021, 6 Mar 2021, 13 Mar 2021, 20 Mar 2021
Note, to be valid in Northern Hemisphere destinations, you must have used the pass first in Australia.
You can buy the Epic Australia Pass here.
To purchase the Epic Pass or to find out more about our great Early Bird deals on flights, accommodation or rentals,