Whistler’s landmark Ski, Golf and Spa Resort, Fairmont Chateau Whistler carries on Fairmont’s tradition of impeccable service in mountain retreats. Escape to luxury on the doorstop of adventure nestled at the foot of Blackcomb Mountain in one of North America’s top ski resort’s and summer destination’s. A classic 12-story Chateau -style ski in/ski out resort hotel with Health Club, Spa and the largest pool deck in Whistler- offering indoor and outdoor swimming pools, four whirlpools and breathtaking views of Blackcomb Mountain. Situated a 5 minute walk from the Village Centre.
- Fairmont Room – Features a cosy sitting area, fully equipped work station with High Speed Internet & Wi-Fi, King or two Queen beds. 400 sq.ft, views of Upper Village or Woodland.
- Deluxe View Room – Features a comfortable lounge area , full equipped work station with High Speed Internet & Wi-Fi, King or two Queen Beds. 400 sq.ft, views of Whistler Valley, Rainbow Mountain or Woodland
- Deluxe Slopeside Room – Features a cosy sitting area, full equipped work station with High Speed Internet & Wi-Fi, King or two Queen beds.400sq.ft, views of Slopeside Blackcomb Mountain.
- Suites Available: Junior Valley View Suite, Alpine Suites, One Bedroom valley View Suite, One Bedroom Mountain View Suite, Two Bedroom Junior Suite, Two Bedroom Valley View Suite, Two Bedroom Mountain View Suite
- Fairmont Gold – Our exclusive lifestyle hotel experience: Begins the moment you arrive at the front door, where you’ll be directed to the private Fairmont Gold reception area on the 8th floor. In the exclusive Fairmont Gold Lounge, our dedicated team ensures that your every need is met. This includes arranging dinner reservations, limousines or any special touches desired. Among a small selection of like-minded guests, you can unwind after a day on the mountain and relax in our alpine-designed lounge while enjoying privileges such as access to various newspapers and magazines or even catch up on email with our complimentary internet.
- Fairmont Gold Room Categories include: Fairmont Gold Room, Fairmont Gold Junior Suite, Fairmont Gold One Bedroom Suite, Fairmont Gold Two Bedroom Premier Suite, Fairmont Gold Executive Suite & Fairmont Gold Penthouse Suite
- Air conditioning with individual control
- High Speed Internet Access (view more Fairmont guest resort privileges)
- iHome docking station with built-in alarm clock
- Kuerig coffee maker and kettle for in-room coffee and tea
- Flat screen color television with video check-out and ‘On-Command’ movie system which enables guests to watch newly released blockbuster movies (movie charges apply)
- Deluxe toiletries
- Down filled duvets
- Thick cotton bathrobes
- In-room safe
- Iron and ironing board
- Telephone with voice-mail
- Windows that open for fresh mountain air
- Guided Excursions – Whistler Experience Guide
- Health Club & Pools
- High Speed Internet
- Luggage, Ski & Golf Club Shipping
- Valet (Golf and Ski)
- Village Shuttle
- Wedding Chapel
- Complimentary high speed wireless internet access for Blue Powder guests.