Hakuba Springs Hotel is a modern western style hotel located in the centre of the Happo village and minute’s walk to the lifts of Happo One ski resort. The hotel is a complex comprising of shopping, restaurants, bar and great hotsprings with spas and sauna. The property itself is a modern, comfortable hotel and is assigned a 3 and half star level of hospitality. Rooms are mostly twin with a couple family sized rooms all with ensuite bathrooms. The hotel’s restaurant “Jaldin” offers Japanese and western cuisine and “Marzen” beer hall within the resort complex is a great place to have a evening out on town.
- Standard Twin Room – Standard western style room with two twin beds and ensuite bathroom. Includes breakfast daily. Sleeps 2.
- Deluxe Twin Room – Western style room with two twin beds and plenty of lounging space to relax and think over your day. Includes breakfast daily. Sleeps 2.
- Deluxe Triple Room – Three twin beds and ensuite bathroom make this the perfect choice for the family or small group. Includes breakfast daily. Sleeps 2.
- Junior Suite (Japanese & Western Combination) – These rooms may tempt you to stay in for the day as they are very comfortably fitted out with large screen television and a generous lounging area. When you’ve wound down, retire to two twin beds, and Japanese tatami style space which can be used for up to three persons to sleep comfortably. Perfect for families or groups of up to five people 4. Includes breakfast daily.
- Boutique shopping adjacent to hotel
- Great indoor natural hotsprings, spas and saunas
- International phone access & internet access
- Ski resort shuttle buses to various resorts
- Ski locker room
- Buffet restaurant with Western & Japanese menus available
- Western & Japanese style breakfasts served daily
- Ski resort shuttle buses to Hakuba 47 & other resorts
- Complimentary hotel shuttle van services
- Wireless internet
See more Hakuba Accommodation Deals and Packages.