These boutique-style, fully equipped apartments are nestled in the forest adjacent to the Phoenix Hotel. Newly built, these 3 bedroom Chalets have stylish, sophisticated modern interiors and provide innovative design techniques, individualism, solitude and the essence of what makes a great condominium experience just that much better.
- 3 Bedroom – The Phoenix 3 Bedroom Chalets Chikumagawa, Asama, Saikawa and Himekawa each take their names from local rivers and mountains in the Nagano Prefecture. The Phoenix 3 Bedroom Chalets are two-story, 6 person (Asama, Chikumagawa) or 8 person (Saikawa, Himekawa) share apartments with 3 large bathrooms and a huge bath to soak in.
- 2 Bedroom – The Phoenix 2 Bedroom Chalets are newly built and maintain the same sense of style and sophistication with a layout more suitable for smaller groups or families. The Hotaka, Kamikochi, Togakushi and Tateyama Chalets are named after spots of magical beauty which make Nagano Prefecture a premier destination in all seasons. The Phoenix 2 Bedroom Chalets are two storey, 2 bedroom, 4 person share apartments with two large bathrooms and a view onto the mountains behind from the expansive second-floor living and dining area.
- Modern western luxury interiors & furnishings
- Built-in wardrobes
- Hydronic floor heating throughout
- Fully equipped western kitchen
- Dishwasher, large oven, gas cooktop, microwave & oven toaster
- Dinning setting with spacious lounge area
- Large flat screen LCD TV, DVD player & Bose sound dock
- Satellite TV with English programs, news & movies
- Washing machine & dryer
- Drying room & ski storage facility
- Free shuttle transport to and from local ski areas
- Complimentary selection of tea, coffee, milk, sugar, washing & dishwasher powder on arrival
- Wireless broadband internet.
See more Hakuba Accommodation Deals and Packages.