Save up to 20% and enjoy 12 Nights at Sun Peaks Grand plus lift tickets and transfers from $2,379pp!
- 12 Nights at the premium Sun Peaks Grand & Conference Centre in a Deluxe Hotel Room
- Return Kamloops Airport Transfers
- 10 Day Ski pass
Price is based on 2 adults. Book by 15 November 2019. Valid for stays: February 23 – March 28
Sun Peaks Grand is located in the core of the European-inspired Sun Peaks Resort village just 45 minutes from Kamloops. With chairlifts, trails and activities at the doorstep, as well as an on-site grocery store, boutiques, eateries, a nightclub, and brand-new guest rooms delivering quiet luxury with a hint of modern rustic-ness. The hotel amenities include the fabulous ‘Mantles’ Restaurant and Bar, ski rental, health club, heated outdoor pool, hot tubs, fitness centre and sauna. Rooms are ideal for families with the option of interconnecting rooms.
- Deluxe Room – Features a king, or two double beds, colour TV with remote, lounge chairs, desk, mini-bar and coffee maker; bathrobes, hairdryers, Lodgenet movies with Nintendo, and confidential voice mail.
- Mountain View Room– Features a Mountain View in addition to the Deluxe Room features.
- Balcony Room – Features a large balcony in addition to Deluxe Room features. Mountain View available.
- Summit Club – Features 5th floor king guest rooms with exclusive use to Club Lounge. Daily deluxe continental breakfast with hot items, après ski snacks and honour bar. The guestrooms on the Summit Club Floor have a maximum occupancy of two adults per room, 1 King bed.
- Suites – A variety of junior, one and two bedroom suites available in main hotel or condo style in The Residences at Sun Peaks Grand.
- Connecting rooms – Many of our Deluxe Rooms connect, offering a king and two double beds configuration. This is ideal for families or those who simply want a little extra space.
- Underground heated car parking spot
- Non-smoking building
- Restaurant on site
- Ski lockers
- Wireless High-Speed Internet Access in Guest Rooms is complimentary