This hotel is one of the most exclusive properties in Hakuba, with wide-open spaces, visually impressive architectural styles and sophisticated resort style lodging. The interior is decorated with old day ski memorabilia and an impressive display of traditional Japanese antiques. Keeping with its plush and decorative style the rooms to are larger than normal Japanese hotel rooms and have been furnished with luxury fittings and impressive amenities. The hotel is in a great location, with spectacular mountain and forest views, easy access to mountain lifts, transportation center, local bars and restaurants.
The hotel offers standard, deluxe and suite rooms which all provide absolute comfort and refinement. The hotel bar and coffee shop is openly spaced yet offers a warm and inviting ambient appearance, again offering charming views of the surrounding snow covered fields and forests. The 3 restaurants provide a high standard and wide variety of meals and a wide selection of wines that can cater to even the most discerning customer palates. For the more concerning customer, someone who is accustomed to higher standards, then the Tokyu hotel is well suited.
- Standard Twin Room – Standard western style room with two twin beds and ensuite bathroom. Includes breakfast daily. 26sq m to 30sq m. Sleeps max 3.
- Deluxe Twin Room – Western style room with twin beds and ensuite bathroom with extra space. Includes breakfast daily. 38sq m. Sleeps max 4.
- All a Carte, Buffet & Japanese Restaurant
- Natural hot springs & sauna
- Concierge Services
- Coffee Shop & Bar
- Lounge with fireplace
- In house massage service
- In-house physiotherapy
- In house Estea & Aroma therapy services
- Souvenir and boutique shopping
- Complimentary hotel shuttle bus services to Hakuba Station
- Wireless internet
See more Hakuba Accommodation Deals and Packages.