SKI30 Lift Pass – Book by 31 August 2016 & ski up to 30 consecutive days when staying at participating accommodation.
The Gant – Book by 31 August and save 30% OR stay 12 nights & more and save 40%. Valid 17-23 December 2016 and 1 January – 31 March
The Crestwood – 30% off for stays of 14+ nights from 1 January.
Woodrun Place, Enclave & Chamonix – Stays of 7 nights or more in a 1, 2 or 3 bedroom condo and receive 15% off if booked by 30 Oct 2016. Valid for stays 2 Jan 2017 onwards.
Ski Terrain: Over 1028 acres with 125 trails, Adventure terrain offering spectacular views
Elevation: Top 3559m, Base 2451m
Difficulty: Easiest 18%, More difficult 30%, Most difficult 16%, Expert 36%
Longest Run: 5.6 km
Snowfall: 8m annual average
Other Activities: Powder tours, Fresh track nature tours, Snowmobiling, Snowshoeing, Cross country & back country, Sleigh rides, Ice-skating, Dog Sledding.
1. 4 Mountains to choose from: With 4 mountains to choose from; Aspen, Snowmass, Aspen Highlands & Buttermilk there is an amazing amount of challenging ski-able terrain over 500 kms of ski runs all linked together by a convenient free shuttle bus system.
2. Aspen City & Entertainment: Aspen is buzzing cosmopolitan town with an air of sophistication. Offering luxury experiences in boutique shopping, fine dinning, art galleries, a museum & entertainment with some infamous music haunts and cool bars. You might even sneak in some celebrity spotting!
3. Terrain: Aspen offers wonderful steep skiing terrain for intermediate, advance and expert skiers, with the other 3 mountains offering an abundance of terrain for all levels across an incredible 5000+ acres across the 4 mountains including terrain parks & half pipes. Add to this the famous dry Colorado powder and it’s hard to beat for any snow enthusiast.
4. Environment: Aspen is home to some of the most stunning scenery in Colorado; the pristine mountain air, the aspen tree groves, Maroon Bells are North America’s most photographed peaks. The bones of a 43,500 year old Mammoth was discovered near the Snowmass Village in 2010, in 2011 a further 4500 fossils were unearthed at Ziegler Reservoir.
5. Access & Transport: Aspen has an airport only 15 mins drive from downtown so access is great flying in from either LA or Denver. The shuttle service around town and connecting the 4 resorts is so easy and convenient you can easily ski all 4 mountains during your stay.
Gateway: Aspen or Denver
Duration: Aspen or Denver Aspen Airport
– Aspen. Duration 15 mins Denver Airport
– Aspen / Snowmass Duration – 41⁄2 hrs by shuttle.
Partnering Airlines: Qantas
Aspen says and offers it all. Aspen is a world famous town enriched in history and is surrounded by amazing mountains that cover all types of skiing in some of the best snow conditions in North America. With a wide range of shops, dining, entertainment and activities, Aspen has something for everyone.
There are 4 ski areas Aspen Mountain, Aspen Highlands, Buttermilk and Snowmass which are all skiable on the one lift pass and are each linked by a free shuttle bus. Accommodation is located in Aspen town or in Snowmass, which offers ski in ski out properties. Accommodation in both areas range from hotels, condos and suites suited for every budget.
See more USA Ski Resorts Deals and Packages.