Get all the latest snow travel deals as soon as they are released!
Super Early Bird Deals on SKI30 Lift Pass: book and pay by Aug 31, 2017 – price from $879 and includes 30 days of skiing for stays from 1st Jan 2018 till 31 March 2018, plus 2 free days at Thredbo, and also 10% off food and beverage at the on mountain eateries( alcohol excluded ).
*conditions apply – must be booked in conjunction with our lodging partners Ski up to 30 consecutive days when staying at participating accommodation*
The Gant – New Special Offers – Book by Aug 31 2017 and save 30% OR Book by oct 31 2017 and save 25%. * blackout dates Dec 22 – 31, 2017*
Extended Stay Special – save 40% for stays of 12+ nights (contact Blue Powder for dates)
The Crestwood – 2017/18 SKI30 Specials: 30% OFF 14+ Night Stays (book by July 1st) OR 25% OFF 10+ Night Stays (book by Oct 1st)
The Limelight – Winter Specials: Save 25% on stays of 7+ nights – only on Deluxe Rooms and above. Valid Nov 24th to April 17th. (black out dates Dec 22 – Jan 1st ) OR stay 2 nights save 20% (sun-Wed only), stay 3 nights save 20%, Stay 4 nights save 25% (black out dates Dec 22 – Jan 1, Jan 26-29, Feb 17-19) Only on Deluxe Rooms and above.
Ski Terrain: Over 1028 acres with 125 trails, Adventure terrain offering spectacular views
Elevation: Top 3559m, Base 2451m
Difficulty: Easiest 18%, More difficult 30%, Most difficult 16%, Expert 36%
Longest Run: 5.6 km
Snowfall: 8m annual average
Other Activities: Powder tours, Fresh track nature tours, Snowmobiling, Snowshoeing, Cross country & back country, Sleigh rides, Ice-skating, Dog Sledding.
1. 4 Mountains to choose from: With 4 mountains to choose from; Aspen, Snowmass, Aspen Highlands & Buttermilk there is an amazing amount of challenging ski-able terrain over 500 kms of ski runs all linked together by a convenient free shuttle bus system.
2. Aspen City & Entertainment: Aspen is buzzing cosmopolitan town with an air of sophistication. Offering luxury experiences in boutique shopping, fine dinning, art galleries, a museum & entertainment with some infamous music haunts and cool bars. You might even sneak in some celebrity spotting!
3. Terrain: Aspen offers wonderful steep skiing terrain for intermediate, advance and expert skiers, with the other 3 mountains offering an abundance of terrain for all levels across an incredible 5000+ acres across the 4 mountains including terrain parks & half pipes. Add to this the famous dry Colorado powder and it’s hard to beat for any snow enthusiast.
4. Environment: Aspen is home to some of the most stunning scenery in Colorado; the pristine mountain air, the aspen tree groves, Maroon Bells are North America’s most photographed peaks. The bones of a 43,500 year old Mammoth was discovered near the Snowmass Village in 2010, in 2011 a further 4500 fossils were unearthed at Ziegler Reservoir.
5. Access & Transport: Aspen has an airport only 15 mins drive from downtown so access is great flying in from either LA or Denver. The shuttle service around town and connecting the 4 resorts is so easy and convenient you can easily ski all 4 mountains during your stay.
Gateway: Aspen or Denver
Duration: Aspen or Denver Aspen Airport
– Aspen. Duration 15 mins Denver Airport
– Aspen / Snowmass Duration – 41⁄2 hrs by shuttle.
Partnering Airlines: Qantas
Aspen says and offers it all. Aspen is a world famous town enriched in history and is surrounded by amazing mountains that cover all types of skiing in some of the best snow conditions in North America. With a wide range of shops, dining, entertainment and activities, Aspen has something for everyone.
There are 4 ski areas Aspen Mountain, Aspen Highlands, Buttermilk and Snowmass which are all skiable on the one lift pass and are each linked by a free shuttle bus. Accommodation is located in Aspen town or in Snowmass, which offers ski in ski out properties. Accommodation in both areas range from hotels, condos and suites suited for every budget.
See more USA Ski Resorts Deals and Packages.