THE LARGEST SINGLE SKI AND SNOWBOARD RESORT IN THE US, PARK CITY BOASTS 7,300 ACRES, 300+ TRAILS & 41 LIFTS
- Over 9m of super light, super dry Champagne Powder falls each season.
- Park City is a unique historic mining town with a huge choice of bars, restaurants and shopping. Plus you can take the ski lift to the middle of Main St for instant après!
- It’s home of the iconic Sundance Film Festival held each year in January.
5 Stars For:
- Renowned Champagne Powder
- Largest single US ski resort
- Celebrity meets old-world charm
150+ Bars & Restaurants
During the Sundance film festival, you never know who you’ll share a chairlift with, Brad, George, Arnie? I think the snow here is the lightest and driest anywhere in the world
Michael Cohen, BPT Travel Specialist